Gulkand, or Gulqand, is a sweet preserve of rose petals from Indian Subcontinent. Gul means flower in both Persian and Urdu whereas and means sweet in Persian.
Some of the health benefits of eating gulkand are listed below:-
- Gulkand is very useful to treat body odour and excessive perspiration. It detoxifies your body from inside and its cooling effect prevents internal heat during summers.
- It is very useful for those suffering from dermal diseases like scabs, itching, boils, blisters, wrinkles, acne and many more. It is a natural anti-aging treatment.
- Gulkand is rich in antioxidants thus acts as an energy booster. The regular intake of gulkand aids in severe ulcers, constipation, stomach heat and heart burning.
- During summers, gulkand is advisable because it protects you from sun strokes, nostril bleeding and dizziness.
- Gulkand aids in heavy menstruation. During periods, gulkand is an essential diet. It prevents irregular periods and excessive bleeding. It provides you glucose potential that keeps you energetic and prevents anaemia.
- Gulkand is regarded as the health tonic that keeps your metabolism healthy and fit.
Ingredients: Rose petals & Sugar
Shelf life from date of manufacturing: 1 Year from the date of manufacturing
Shelf life: 8 Months